Captain Santo covered a lot of questions in an hour!
- If I work through APG, will I have a job after successful completion of the APG program?
- What are the requirements to become an Airline Pilot?
- What are the requirements to get into an APG program with the expectation to be able to complete it successfully?
- What will it cost to achieve a pilot career?
- What does this price include?
- I don’t have that much, can I borrow it?
- If so, where?
- What happens if to the remaining funds if for some reason, I am unable to complete the APG program?
- Where will the training take place?
- What ratings will I obtain after successful completion of the APG program?
- How much flight time will I be able to log?
- Will it meet the requirements necessary to become an Airline Pilot?
- How much flight time is required to obtain a job with an Airline?
- What are the medical requirements for an airline pilot career?
- What are the knowledge requirements? (India requires the understanding of the components, and operations of a simple compass – Does the FAA require this in depth knowledge of components?)
- Will an FAA rating be acknowledged in other countries?
- Which countries do NOT acknowledge an FAA rating?
- Can I convert an FAA rating to an equivalent rating in other countries?
Click to play video!
Have other questions? Leave them in the Comments section below, or download our brochure to be sure you’re on the list to be invited to our next live webinar!
Ready to take the next step?
Invest in a Custom Airline Career Flight Plan